Sunday, 2 October 2011

I Heart Weekends!

Yay! It's the weekend (well, technically as I am writing this on Sunday night, the weekend is over), and the weather is amazing! 28 degrees Celsius and sunny -- what more could a tired and burnt out veterinary student ask for? 
View from the bus stop: Sunny PB


So, despite being tired and burnt out, I've decided to make the most of the nice weather by heading over to Emily's house for a BBQ. The night eventually cooled, but was nice enough that you'd be fine with just a cardigan (just a black one tonight.. no stripes). Emily's room mates, Leslie, her BF and her BFF and his roomies came, along with "Brampton" and his roomie -- the Canadian Em and I met at the pub a few weeks ago. All in all it was a good night with good people and lots of laughs!

BBQ Peeps: Em and Tony
More BBQ Peeps




So Saturday proved to be another beautiful day so a Matt, Emily, Aunie, Tony and myself ventured into St. Alban's to go to the {St. Alban's Beer Festival}. Matt, myself and a few others went in 3rd year, when we first moved out to PB and had a pretty good time, so we figured, why not give it another go? I definitely enjoyed the beers I tried much more this year than the last time. Better decision making or a better appreciation for a good beer, who knows? Anywho, it was a good time and I definitely recommend it to future RVCers looking for something fun and different to do in the PB area next October!

Just one of many walls of casks of beer

No comments:

Post a Comment