Thursday, 27 October 2011

Photo Opp!

As I mentioned in my last post, I spent last week at the Bristol Abattoir. Well, not only were we there to learn about meat inspection, but we were also there for a photo shoot. Apparently they take the photos so that they know who we are while we're there, but one of the guys that runs the course does photography for his hobby, so instead of just taking random photos, he had us pose in the green house for something a little more organized. Most of us laughed our heads off during this... especially in the "tower of heads" photo. Although a little odd and random, it was fun and it gave us a nice memento of our rotation!

Jamie, me, Hannah, Lauren, Erin

The lovely ladies

My individual shot (which I absolutely hate... when did I get so old?)

1 comment:

  1. Your not old, you dont look OLD at all! And frankly i was going to tell you I think your hair is very nice in those photos. Flushed cheeks, must have been cold!

    ps...1 WEEK!!!

    ReplyDelete