Sunday, 16 October 2011

Ugh.. so sick!

Well, maybe not "so" sick, but sick enough. I'm such a big baby when it comes to being sick. I just want to lay in bed all day (or the couch), and have my mom bring my soup and beverages. Unfortunately, no longer living at home, or on that side of the ocean, makes things like that difficult. Add in to the mix a super uncomfy couch (you know what I'm talking about if you've been to our flat), it makes being sick a lot less comfortable. 

I did have the flat to myself this weekend, as my room mates were either working or out with an overseas visitor, AND I had my reading materials, lap top, loads of kleenex and a variety of meds, so that made things more bearable. Too bad I have to head to Bristol next week to see the inner workings  of an abattoir. Maybe the stuffy nose will come in handy?

No comments:

Post a Comment