Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Back to the G-Spot!

Alas, it is time that I head back to the Homeland... {Guelph}!! Thankfully this year I get an extended holiday at home. This is mainly due to the fact that I am using this EMS time to study and write my {NAVLE} (which makes me want to barf) and finish writing my research report. The plan is to do 9-5 like days to study, write the test on Dec 5 (in London, ON), and then work on my paper over the week after so I can submit it to my supervisor for a read through before she heads off to New Zealand shortly after Christmas break. Also during this time, my parents will be moving to {Kingsville}, ON to their brand new house! It's always exciting to be in a brand new house, but it's also a lot of work... and the builders aren't being the greatest, so, it's proving to be difficult.
My last beer before holidays... and first one post Anesthesia


So yes, the parents are moving OUT OF Guelph! I sort of have mixed emotions about that. It's a nice city and all (so I hear) and they have friends/family that live out there, however, it is not Guelph!! The rest of our friends and family are still here, so this means I will be forced to split my time between there and here... that's a 4 hour (or so) car journey -- and I don't have my own car anymore!!! Whatevs... I am awesome, and my friends are awesome, so we will make it work!

This time around I flew with {Air Canada}, which I love because they make the flight as comfortable as a flight can get, their food is decent, they have average luggage restrictions, and the entertainment system is up to par. The worst part about flying though, is the amount of time that is spent at the airport. Ugh, 3 hours before and then another hour (if you're lucky) at customs and waiting to get your luggage. Thankfully I made it out of YYZ in under an hour this time !!

Waiting for my gate to be announced.. Thankfully I got to fly before the holiday rush.


So, off I go to do some studying... I'll be sure to keep you all posted on the move and how it all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment