Thursday, 3 May 2012

My Day At The Spa

Today I had a half day of class so I decided to book myself in for a Swedish massage and deep cleansing facial at the {London School of Aesthetics}. I have been there previously (at their old location in Oxford Circus), and was pleased with the service, as well as their {prices}, so I decided to go back again.

For those of you that are unaware of the gem, this school offers a variety of spa {treatments} at a discount, as students are the ones doing them. The only thing is, you have to let their supervisor know what you thought of the treatment. I was super happy with my facial (apparently I have great skin!?!), and my massage was good, although last time was a bit better -- I told the masseuse I like "firm" pressure, but in my mind it was a little too gentle -- but this was still relaxing.

It's something I definitely recommend. Their new location in Barbican is  clean and trendy, however, I don't believe all services are offered at that location just yet. 
The spa (source: www.lond-est.com)

Directions (source: www.lond-est.com)




1 comment:

  1. If it is your fist trip to a spa, it would be important to learn about the spa’s etiquette ahead of time. These are generally rules that most spas follow. If you have questions and in need of clarification on certain matters, do not hesitate to call the spa and inquire.

    Stela Dimitrov

    ReplyDelete