Saturday, 28 July 2012

Camden & Borough Markets

I'd have to say that out of all the markets in London, my two favourites are {Camden Market} (closest tube station is Camden Town) and the {Borough Market} (closest tube station is London Bridge). They are two totally different markets, the Camden Market offering everything from clothing to furniture, to nic nacs, to food, and the Borough Market offering all things food. The Camden Market will always have a special place in my heart, as Camden was the first part of London that I lived in.

Borough Market is open Thursdays (11-5), Fridays (12-6), and Saturdays (8-5).
The Camden Market is open daily until approximately 6pm.
  Below are some photos of my last visit to each of these markets.

Camden Stables Market

Camden Lock

Meringues at the Borough Market

Oil & Vinegar at the Borough Market

Bread at the Borough Market

Veg at the Borough Market

No comments:

Post a Comment